Tuesday 10 August 2010

Can I have instructions? (part 2)

A few weeks ago I posted a link to instructions for two of the aircraft I have been building for Project Intrepid.

Hellcat LDView render
In the last week or so, I have been making instructions for the third, the F6F Hellcat. I found the whole process much easier than the first two times around, but it still took about ten hours. The model has 626 parts and the instructions have 32 pages. As with the other instructions, I'm releasing these under creative commons, attribute, non commercial, no derivative license. These aren't for commercial use!

You can download the file by clicking the picture below.


I'd really appreciate getting feedback by people who download these and (possibly) build their own versions.

Happy building!

No comments:

Post a Comment