Saturday 3 October 2009

D-Day

As a member of the BrickArms staff, I'm privy to seeing and sometimes testing top secret prototypes in advance, so I've known about the new M1 Carbine, based on the variant for paratroopers, for quite some time now. Will Chapman (the owner and operator of BrickArms) has decided to unveil it at BrickCon (which I unfortunately couldn't attend), coinciding with Operation BrickLord, a collobarative display focusing on the Normandy Campaign during WWII.























Will even likes to surprise his staff on occasion, this time with a StG44 complete with a scope and night vision device, both of which add a lot of character to the item, in my opinion. Though he had previously expressed interest in tackling it, I wasn't sure if he'd be able to finish it in time for BrickCon.

2 comments: